Fall Layers









Outfit Details 

Jacket: Old Navy / Sweater: Aeropostale (love this) / Jeans: Paige via Nordstrom Rack 
Booties: Franco Sarto via Nordstrom Rack / Bag: French Connection 


One of my favorite parts about the fall season is getting creative with layers.  I've actually never paired a denim jacket over a sweater before, but I really liked the outcome.  As I mentioned in a previous post, wearing a sweater by itself can sometimes look a bit too plain. (Although I still do it) I love trying to come up with different ways to style certain pieces, especially in the cooler weather.  I literally put on 3 different pairs of pants before I decided on my black skinnies.  I can definitely be super indecisive at times!  Ok, who am I kidding.  I am always indecisive.  Black won in the end because I thought it worked better with the booties and denim jacket combo.  This is just a really cool, laid back every day outfit. I wore it a couple of days ago and was super comfy!  

Happy almost weekend. ;)

Shop The Look 


Share on :
Fall Layers
Fall Layers
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5