Gingham









Outfit Details

Shirt: Old Navy (old, similar) / Jeans: H&M (love these) / Boots: Charlotte Russe (flat style
Bag: Apt 9 / Earrings: Capwell / Sunglasses: Tommy Hilfiger


Happy Monday!

 Lately, I have been challenging myself to wear more of the older pieces in my closet and things that I have worn at least once before.  I think it's good to do this sometimes instead of just going out to get new things, especially when switching over to a new season.  I got this gingham button down a little over a year ago, so I decided to base a casual outfit around it.  Tops like this one are a must-have for me this season since they're great for wearing on their own and layering with other pieces.   I wanted to keep the neutral theme going, so I paired it with these knee length boots, which I think were a little unexpected.  I actually got these months ago and just never got around to wearing them.  I love the studded buckle.   I now have a sudden urge to go out west.  :)  

Hope that you all have a fab start to the new week! 

Get The Look 



Share on :
Gingham
Gingham
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5