Faux Leather & Leopard









Outfit Details 

Jacket: Dynamite (similar style) / Top: Tobi (similar) / Jeans: H&M (similar)
Shoes: Enzo Angiolini (also love) / Scarf: Dynamite (similar) / Bag: French Connection 


More leopard print!  Can't help myself.  
I wore this last week for an event & dinner in the city. I was not initially planning to shoot in this for the blog, but some of you asked for outfit details on instagram so I decided to do it. :) 

I have worn this faux leather jacket so many times and I still can't get enough.  It is definitely one of the best purchases that I made.  There are so many ways to wear it too, so that makes it even better.  When an item is extremely versatile, I don't mind spending more money.  This outfit ended up being something very last minute as I was rushing out the door and had no idea what I wanted to wear. Those  spur of the moment looks always become my favorite ones. Does that happen for you too?
 I wanted to wear something a bit casual but still chic and a little edgy.  I decided to keep the whole outfit neutral with the camel, cream, and black and then pop it out with the leopard print scarf.  One printed piece can make a huge difference with your outfit.  I definitely suggest getting some printed scarves for winter if you don't have any yet.  They are one of my favorite accessories! By the way, I love the scallop trim on the bottom.  It's those little details that make an impact.

Have a great Tuesday babes. <3


Get The Look 


Share on :
Faux Leather & Leopard
Faux Leather & Leopard
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5