Red x Black x Leopard









Outfit Details 

Coat: Dynamite / Sweater: F21 / Jeans: Paige Denim 
Shoes: Poshmark (love these) / Clutch: Clare V / Beanie: Target (similar)


I'm spreading some holiday cheer with this festive red coat!  You might have noticed that one of the buttons is missing.  It's not an optical illusion.  Right before I left the house I grabbed my coat in such a hurry that I somehow I ripped off the button.  Who grabs their coat by the button?  I mean really.  

I wore this outfit on Friday and it was the perfect mix of casual & winter chic.  It's most definitely beanie weather so I decided to throw one on to bring another element to this look.  I decided to go with black on black (always a good choice) and instead of just popping it out with the red coat, I also incorporated my leopard print clutch as well.  I really love this combo.  Once winter hits and the temps drop even more, it's going to be all about outerwear and cozy accessories.  Having a statement coat in your closet, whether it be a bold color or print, is such a great way to enhance your outfits.  I've been on the hunt for a white one even though I will get it dirty the first time I wear it. 

Happy Monday loves!


Get The Look 


Share on :
Red x Black x Leopard
Red x Black x Leopard
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5