Work It Out: Holiday Style








Outfit Details 

Skirt: Mossimo / Shirt: Target (similar) / Shoes: Prima Donna / Clutch: Target 


As part of my partnership with Target, we bring you another fun challenge!  Here’s the scenario.  You’re at work and your BFF invites you to a last minute holiday party to be her plus one.  You really want to go, but you are dressed in your work clothes and won’t have time to go back home and change since it’s in the opposite direction.  All you have on you are a pair of heels and your big work tote.  Luckily, there’s a Target on the way to the party, but you will only have about 20 minutes to find a festive outfit to wear.  Let’s get to it!

I literally did this in less than 20 minutes as I was really trying to bring this challenge to life as much as possible.  Last minute shopping is always a rush, but sometimes that is when you find the best pieces because you don’t have time to over think.  I found this lace skirt on the mannequin and of course, it was the very last one AND in my size.  I asked if I could have it and luckily they told me yes.  The details are beautiful.  Next up was finding a shirt so I decided to keep it really simple and went with this long sleeve crop top.   It even makes the outfit look like a dress.  Once I paired these two pieces together, I ran over to the bags and fell in love with this metallic clutch.  Lace & metallic is a perfect holiday combo.  I finished the outfit off with a bold red lip and there you have it! 

What do you think you would put together from Target in 20 minutes? 



Find your style at @TargetStyle 
Compensation was provided by Target via Mode Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Target.



Share on :
Work It Out: Holiday Style
Work It Out: Holiday Style
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5