Flaunt It Friday











Outfit Details 

Dress: Xhilaration / Fuzzy Coat: H&M (similar) / Shoes: Aldo (similar
Clutch: Target / Necklace: Prima Donna 

Happy Friday loves! 
I’ve got another fun challenge with Target today and it’s my last one for this year.   This time, they have asked me to focus on one specific feature and flaunt it! I chose my legs.

Luckily, it was in the 50s the other day so I figured it would be the perfect opportunity to show off those legs with a fun little holiday dress.  I have been eyeing this onefrom Target for the past two weeks and finally decided to get it.  It’s only $24.99.  I love the wine color and jacquard print.  I decided to dress it up more by pairing it with this fuzzy white coat, a statement necklace and metallic clutch.  This is definitely something that I would wear to a holiday party.  It can be difficult to flaunt those legs during the winter, but you can still wear dresses and skirts.  My solution is to wear black or nude tights.  Don’t be afraid to work those features girl, even in the cold!

Here’s a fun little fact about me.  I took dance classes almost my entire life and was also a cheerleader all throughout middle school and high school.   My legs are actually the strongest part of my body.  Too bad I can’t say the same about the rest of me.  Haha :) 

Happy weekend!



Find your style at @TargetStyle 
Compensation was provided by Target via Mode Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Target.




Share on :
Flaunt It Friday
Flaunt It Friday
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5