Something about you!

1
Stradivarius (via Brandcircus.ro) top
C&A burgundy parka
Zara heels and pants
Primark bag

2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11

     I hated wearing beanies ever since I can remember. Not only that I didn't like them but they also look horrible on me. I have a couple of beanies but only worn them when the weather is like -20 degrees Celsius. This season I have been down with  the flu the second time now and it really gets to me.  The first time it lasted almost 3 weeks and now I am still recuperating from it. I really try to take care of myself but still, I maneged to get it the second time as well. Hahahaha! That's why now I'll be wearing beanies! I got this one in the H&m sale, they have a lot of good stuff on sale so go and check it out!
    We decorated our Christamas tree this past weekend, you can check out my istagram for pictures! Hopefully this week we'll do some Christmas inspired posts! So stay tuned!

     P.S.: Check out the song down below! That song got me inspired for this look! Enjoy!


Have a lovely day!
XOXO,
Kinga

    
Share on :
Something about you!
Something about you!
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5