OTK Boots & Layers










Outfit Details 

Sweater: F21 (similar) / Button Down: Target / Leggings: HUE 
Boots: Prima Donna / Hat: Prima Donna / Scarf: Dynamite (similar)
Bag: Prima Donna (love this) / Rings: Satya & Freida Rothman / Watch: Daniel Wellington


Just a few more days until 2015!  Tomorrow I will be showing a NYE inspired look, but for today I wanted to get my last regular outfit post of the year up.  I wore this last week when the weather was surprisingly warm for a December day.  I was in the mood to layer a couple of different things together and this was the outcome.  First, let me say that I finally got a pair of OTK (over the knee) flat boots.  I've been searching everywhere for a pair that I really love and finally found these.  These are great for wearing during the day and you can even dress them up with a sweater dress or skirt.  As we get deeper into the winter season, shoes like this are a must for me! 

I haven't worn this button down in awhile, so I paired it with one of my favorite black sweaters and then layered on this leopard print scarf for a pop of print.  I wanted to incorporate another color as well, so I added on my new burgundy hat. (Finally a new hat!)  Love the leopard & burgundy combo.  I really experimented with leopard print this year by pairing it with a bunch of different colors.  I think my favorites so far have been this and mustard.  :)

I hope that you all enjoy these last few days of the year! 

Shop The Post 


Share on :
OTK Boots & Layers
OTK Boots & Layers
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5