Holiday Embellishments









Outfit Details 

Sweater: Maison Jules / Skirt: H&M (similar) / Tights: H&M (similar)
Shoes: PoshMark (love these) / Clutch: T&J Designs / Earrings: Wren & Glory 


Yay for Christmas week! 
I wanted to share this cute & simple look that I wore a few weeks ago.  I ended up having this on for only an hour and sort of felt like it was a wasted outfit.  Don't you hate when that happens?  I decided to shoot it over the weekend and just switched up my bag to make it more holiday ready.  It was my first time pairing a sweater with a skirt like this and I really liked the combo.  I swear there are so many different ways to style a sweater and this is a great way to dress one up.  I love the embellished details on this one and decided to take things a step further with this "blinged out" clutch.  An outfit like this works well for the holidays if you don't feel like getting too dressy.

Just a few more days till Christmas!  I finally finished all my shopping and gift wrapping over the weekend.  What a huge relief.  I know that this week is super hectic and exciting for everyone.  I'm looking forward to my annual Christmas Eve in the city with my mom & sis.  I love that we started this tradition 3 years ago.  I plan to recap that night on the blog again too. :) 


Have a lovely day! :)

Shop The Post 


Share on :
Holiday Embellishments
Holiday Embellishments
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5