A jumpsuit situation!

DSC_0123

DSC_0125
DSC_0176
DSC_0153
DSC_0140
DSC_0127
DSC_0141
DSC_0155
DSC_0164
DSC_0133


{Sheinside jumpsuit, H&M bag, Stradivarius heels & earrings, New Look bracelet, C&A sunnies}

     Hello, dear followers! I have a confession to make, this is my first jumpsuit that I have worn in my adult life. I always had a feeling that it's a bit toddler like to wear a romper. But as I saw it everywhere, I thought I might try it out. I just love red, lately it seems like I buy everything in this color, so I decided to order it in this color. The only thing that I don't like about it is the thin strap, because it doesn't cover my bra strap.
     I really want to buy some printed ones also, which seem to be a staple piece this summer. Here are some of the fave ones, hope you like them too! You can find many other jumpsuits on theirs site, click here.


Desktop19

 1- Here     2- Here     3- Here
 4- Here     5- Here     6- Here

Have a lovely & relaxing weekend!
XOXO
Kinga
Share on :
A jumpsuit situation!
A jumpsuit situation!
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5