Paisley








Photos: Chevy Donato 

Outfit Details 

Crop Top: H&M (similar) / Shorts: Forever21 (here) / Heels: Lauren Conrad (here
Bag: Stella McCartney (borrowed from friend) / Sunglasses: Charlotte Russe (similar)


Hey guys!  
I'm back from Miami and can't wait to share a recap with you all.  I wanted to do an outfit post first though since I haven't posted in a couple of days.  I had such a great time over there and forgot how much I love Miami.  But boy was it hot and humid!  I definitely overpacked, as per usual, so I didn't get to wear everything that I brought with me.  I did get to wear this outfit for a few hours though so I wanted to share.  I went shopping before the trip and picked up these paisley print high-waist shorts.  I decided to just play off the black belt and pair it with this crop top.  My friend had this bag with her so I borrowed it since it went perfectly with the look. :) The pop of pink really helped to brighten up the outfit.  Keeping my hair down the whole time was a little unbearable, so braids and up-dos were the best option during my stay.  I have to admit that this trip really makes me want to chop my hair!

I already emailed the winner of the Kohls giveaway, but CONGRATS TO ASHLEY C! Thank you all so much for your comments and entering the giveaway!

Happy Wednesday <3



Share on :
Paisley
Paisley
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5