Patriotic Chic









Outfit Details

Top: H&M (similar in coral) / Skirt: H&M (similar in coral) /  Clutch: Tommy Hilfiger (tote version)
 Shoes: Missguided (here) / Sunglasses: N/A (similar here, here


Happy 4th of July!

I can't even believe that it's already here.  I had to get into the patriotic spirit and do another red, white & blue look. I'm a sucker for printed sets and I think this one might be my current favorite.  I got this top a few days before my Montreal trip but had no idea there was a matching skirt until this past week.  It's usually difficult for me to get a matching set that actually looks like separates since I have a short torso.  So I was really happy that this one worked out! Since the gingham print is blue & white, all I needed to do was add some red with my clutch and lipstick.  I wanted to make the look a little more fun too, so I paired it with my stars & stripes sunglasses. I like the funky vibe that they added.  The 4th of July only happens once a year, so why not go all out? ;)



Have a safe and fun filled weekend loves!
instagram | facebook | twitter | youtube

Gingham Sets 


Share on :
Patriotic Chic
Patriotic Chic
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5