{ Gingham print }

1

2
3
4
5
6
7
9

{H&M jeans, top, necklace, shoes, bag, rings; Persunmall sunnies}

     I had no intentions of taking photos of this look, but then I remembered, all of my looks on blog are so dressy dressy, nothing casual, nothing more down to earth. I wore this look to one of my most feared exams, Virology. But thanks God, I passed!
    I always wanted a gingham printed top, but you know most of them look like a tablecloth, so when my mum showed me this top I was so overwhelmed! I instantly fell in love because I don't really have any clothes in this color in my wardrobe. Plus I can imagine wearing it with a white midi skirt (that I don't have, haha) and some beautiful high heels!
      I am so happy exams are over, now I can go to a hairdresser (my hair really needs it) and I can focus more on the blog, and hopefully I can achieve half of the things I have planned for this summer! 


Exciting news, everyone! Our followers get a 15% off of every purchase until 20th of July at Daniel Wellington! 


PS: I just love this bag!! It's a bit similar to Rebecca Minkoff and Proenza Schouler bag, but in a way cheaper version, don't you think? 

Have an amazing week!
xoxo,
Saci
Share on :
{ Gingham print }
{ Gingham print }
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5