Playful Colors








Outfit Details 

Top: Dynamite (here) / Skirt: Aeropostale (also love) / Shoes: Apt9 (here
Bag: Apt9 (here) / Earrings: LMae (here) / Sunglasses: Apt 9 (here)


It looks like it's going to be a colorful week here on the blog!  With July coming to a close, I really want to take advantage of these last weeks of summer.  I am definitely going to miss this weather, but I am also looking forward to fall fashion.

 It's difficult for the camera to pick up on neon, so this top isn't showing it's true color in these photos.  I got it on clearance for only $10 before my Miami trip.  I love simple solid colored tops like this since they are perfect for pairing with printed pieces. Speaking of printed pieces, how cute is this skater skirt? I just can't seem to get enough of them.  They are so girly & fun for summer.   I decided to pair this outfit with these chunky heeled sandals that I got at Kohls a few weeks ago.  They're a great daytime shoe if you're looking for some height, but don't want a thin heel.  I decided to finish off the look with a high ponytail to keep it playful.

Aeropostale just launched a new campaign called AERO NOW.  In celebration they are having an in-store event today at 4pm to reveal the new collection and you will receive 30% off any single item in stores and online with promotion code THIRTY.  :)

Hope you all have a Happy Monday!

Shop Similar 


Share on :
Playful Colors
Playful Colors
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5