{ My pastel world }

1


2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10

{ H&M peplum top, Oviesse pants, Zara loafers, Orsay bag, Stradivarius earrings, Fossil watch, Raus bracelets }

    This outfit was built in steps. First, I wore the top with the pants to one of my exams, than I tried it on with my fuchsia loafers from Zara, and at the end, when searching for the perfect accessories, I added the bag and the arm candy, since non of our necklaces matched this top.
    I really like the result, it's something more cheerful, fun and honestly, when wearing it I feel more happy, more secure and ahm pretty. Plus the braid is a must nowadays, I still haven't got the time to visit a hairdresser, so up until then you will see my hair in different styles, so you won't see my split ends.

Have an amazing week!
xoxo,
Saci
Share on :
{ My pastel world }
{ My pastel world }
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5