Shades Of Pink


Happy Wednesday loves! 

Awhile back, I did a lipstick post on the different colors that I frequently wore during the fall/winter.  Lately, I have been using different shades of pink to get me through the summer months.  Since #nationallipstickday was yesterday (I know, I'm late) I thought I would share 4 of those colors with you today.  


Anarchy - Urban Decay (here)


This is my absolute favorite lipstick color at the moment and I continue to wear it frequently.  It's a bright fuchsia that I wear both during the day and at night.  It lasts a really long time too, which is great.  Not much feathering going on either.  I continue to prep with a lip balm first though. If you are looking for a bold pink shade, then I highly suggest giving this one a try.  It's a great compliment to many outfits.


Turn On - Urban Decay (here)


This one is more of a rosy pink, so if bright is not your thing, then this one is a great option to try.  It's a little more toned down, but still stands out.  I've started to use this a lot more lately, especially during the daytime.  It also lasts for awhile too.  I sometimes mix it with other shades as well. 



Pleased As Punch - TopShop (here)


At first glance, this looks like neon pink, but when applying it goes on very sheer so it's not too much.  It's probably the sheerest shade that I have. It has an ultra moisturizing balmy finish too. This was my first time trying out lipstick from TopShop and I was pleasantly surprised.  It's a great shade for summer.



Naked - Urban Decay (here)


If you're more of a neutral girl, then this shade is for you.  It's a very light nude/pink that works for everyday use.  I tend to mix this with some of my other colors, typically the brighter ones.  It works well on it's own of course, but mixing it with brighter shades is a great way to tone them down when needed.  

I would love to know if you try any of these out. 
Have a great day! 




Share on :
Shades Of Pink
Shades Of Pink
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5