{ Coffee to go }

1



2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9

{ Blackfive top; H&M jeans, rings and bracelet; Zara heels; Dorothy Perkins bag; Firmoo glasses }

     I just can't start my day without a proper cup of coffee! It has become my morning ritual for the last five or six years. I really don't know how I got hooked on it ,but it is  a match made in heaven between the two of us. 
     Coffee time for me means time for myself, to gather my thoughts and pull myself together for the day. Many times my 'morning coffee' can be at 12 or 13 o'clock, but still it has the same importance.
     My ideal morning coffee is when I can wake up at a decent hour  and I can enjoy the morning sunshine in the kitchen , while my mom makes me an omelette or  a coffee in bed.
     What are your coffee routines? What is your fave coffee?

Have a lovely day!
XOXO
Kinga

Share on :
{ Coffee to go }
{ Coffee to go }
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5