Miami Swim Week Diary

Here's my swim week recap! :) I just wanted to get it all in one post with a mix of photos & instagrams, so this is going to be a long one!


Day 1

I stayed at the Loews hotel on Collins Ave.  This was my second time there and it's definitely one of my favorite hotels in South Beach.  I was only a couple of blocks away from everything, which was perfect. The first day after checking in I grabbed some lunch, stopped by the Escape Miami party for a few and went to the Convention Center to check out some of WET Swimwear's new collection.


Airport selfie, of course. 





I wore this cute two piece set from H&M and these chunky heeled sandals from Apt 9. 



WET's new collection consisted of some faux leather/denim pieces.  Sexay!

After that I went back to the hotel for a quick change and headed to the LSpace & Mara Hoffman shows.  I wasn't able to get any good images myself at LSpace so below are a few from getty images.  




I loved the sleek & sexy wet hairstyle that all of the models had.  LSpace teamed up with Jonathan Product Hydracurls to achieve this look.  



I scored this matching set at the Zara sale!  It was the last pair of shorts too.  This jacket was one size up but I had to have it.  - Shot by Ryan Chua 

I'm proud of myself because I actually took these shots myself at Mara Hoffman.  I have no idea how I did it because I got the lighting to be perfect.  This will probably never happen again lol




Such a great show!


Day 2

Sunday started off with a fun brunch at the SLS Hotel with TRESemme.   They did a braid in my hair that lasted all day and saved me from the humidity.  I need to learn how to do this on myself. 





I wore a dress from Forever21 & Sandals from Apt 9. - Shot by Ryan Chua 


After the brunch it was time for WET's pool party at The Delano!  I had a blast with all the girls. 




With my babe Daniela 





Changed into this printed romper from Forever21 and Zara shoes that I scored on Poshmark for dinner & the 6 Shore Road show. 




Loved all the cutouts & fun prints!


Day 3

I had breakfast on the balcony, then laid out by the pool and went to the beach.  A fun day in the sun.  If only I was able to do this here in Jersey. 



My Monica Gellar hair lol






I changed into this black romper from Forever21 and these fab Prima Donna heels for my last night.  


Day 4

My last day :( After check out, I went to Lincoln Road for lunch and then straight to the airport.  Boo! 





& that's a wrap on my Miami trip!  Sorry for the photo overload.  Hope you enjoyed the post!
Happy Weekend. <3



Share on :
Miami Swim Week Diary
Miami Swim Week Diary
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5