A Casual Valentine's Day Look










Outfit Details 

Blazer: Charlotte Russe (old, love this) / Jeans: Dittos / Sweater: Old Navy 
Shoes: Aldo (similar) / Bag: Galian / Scarf: Charlotte Russe 


Today's outfit involves lots of color for that mid-week slump.  I've been on a red kick since the holidays and since Valentine's Day is coming up soon, I decided to do a casual look for the day of L-O-V-E.  Even if you are single, you can still go out and celebrate with your other single girlfriends.  That's exactly what I will be doing.  I mean, it's another reason to go out for dinner and drinks.  Am I right?  Annnnnd 50 Shades Of Grey comes out that weekend too!  Still a little bummed that Chris Hemsworth is not playing Christian Grey, but I am going to see the movie anyway. :) 

For this look, I layered my bold red blazer on top of a simple white sweater.  This is another way to wear sweaters this season.  I added a printed scarf to bring a bit more dimension to the look.  My scarf collection is seriously getting out of control, but thankfully I have a bunch of options to help me get through the rest of this winter season.  I guess you can never have too many.  I went with distressed denim and a gold studded bag for a little edginess.  I like the balance of both dressy & casual with this outfit.  Something like this is perfect for celebrating Valentine's Day if you don't want to get too dressed up.  It's simple, but still bold. 

Do you have a valentine?
Have a fab day! <3


- Get The Look -


Share on :
A Casual Valentine's Day Look
A Casual Valentine's Day Look
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5