Style Resolutions










Outfit Details 

Sweater: Merona / Poncho: Xhilaration / Boots: Prima Donna
Hat: H&M (similar) / Bag: Prima Donna / Necklace: Satya



It’s a new year, so of course that means new resolutions.   In addition to my personal ones, I always make sure to add a couple of style resolutions too.  This always helps me to evolve a bit more with fashion.  To kick off the first month of 2015, Target asked me to create an outfit that showcases some of these style resolutions. 

I really want to focus more on piecing together outfits that are a bit unexpected.  I want to get a little more creative with layering and work on incorporating more items together.  It’s easy to put together a top, bottom and shoes, so I want to continue to challenge myself to add more to my looks.  I also want to do more texture mixing as well.

I have been searching for a sweater dress and came across this sweater tunicthat actually fits me like a dress.  Perks of being 4’11!  Instead of just wearing it by itself, I wanted to see what other piece I could include that I normally wouldn’t think of.   I found this poncho and thought it would be a great addition.  I love the mixing of two different knits, as this is something I don’t do often.  I also love the fringe detailing that it added to the outfit, giving it a "boho" vibe.  I paired these pieces with my OTK boots and wide brim hat for an even more casual look.  Thankfully when I wore this on Sunday it was much warmer out!

What are some of your style resolutions this year?



Find your style at @TargetStyle 
Compensation was provided by Target via Mode Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Target.


Share on :
Style Resolutions
Style Resolutions
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5