Casual Monday










Outfit Details 

Sweater: Target (love this one) / Leggings: HUE / Sneakers: Reebok 
Clutch: ClareV / Beanie: Target (similar)



It's casual Monday! Ever since I've gotten back in the gym, I've fallen in love with the comfort of sneakers all over again.  I used to wear them all the time.  I had a crazy sneaker collection when I was younger and then as I got older I just got more into heels.  I want to get a few new pairs so there will probably be more outfits with them from time to time. :) 

Styling casual looks, especially with a pair of kicks, is a bit more of a challenge for me since I don't do it very often. I wore this outfit last week and it was just one of those days when I really didn't want to get dressed at all.  I 100% went for comfort!  You can't go wrong with a pair of leggings and an oversized sweater during the winter season.  I also wore a long sleeve tee underneath, since the cold air can easily seep through the holes in the sweater.  I added the scarf and beanie for some extra warmth as well.  I love burgundy and leopard so much, so I decided to use this clutch to bring a fun element to the outfit.  If I could, I would wear something like this all day every dayyyy.  Seriously, it's one of the most comfortable things I have ever worn.  On another note, I've been into nude lipstick a lot more lately.  This one is Naked2 from Urban Decay. 

We are about to get hit with a huge snowstorm.  They're saying 18-24 inches! 
 Hope you all stay safe and warm.

Share on :
Casual Monday
Casual Monday
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5