Faux Leather & Black

1
Pimkie (via Kurtmann) plaid shirt
Accessorize necklace 
Zara leggings 
H&M beanie
  Orsay coat 

2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12

     The weather has been really spring like these past few days, but I still would like some snow in this winter season! 
     I love wearing black and dark colors in this time of the year, don't get me wrong I also love bright and light colors, but somehow I feel like they don't suit me that much. Another passion of mine is leather and faux leather, I just can't help myself, I have to buy them.  
     This look is one of my go to looks! A plaid shirt can be combined with anything and still looks amazing! I chose to pair it with these leggings, a pair of biker boots, a grey coat with faux leather sleeves, and of course a beanie and a black bag. I also added a golden necklace to break the dark color scheme.

    What is your go-to-look for everyday? I'd like to know, so feel free to leave it in a comment! :)

Have a lovely weekend!
XOXO 
Kinga 
Share on :
Faux Leather & Black
Faux Leather & Black
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5