Winter Whites


I will never follow the whole, “No white after Labor Day” rule.  In fact, winter whites have been such a big trend for a while now.  Target challenged me to create three different looks focusing on the whole winter white theme.  I also had to do this by reworking some of the pieces in my current wardrobe.   There are seriously so many different outfit combinations hanging in our closets, especially when it comes to the color white.  It’s such a staple that can be styled in an endless amount of ways.  Here are the three white looks that I put together, from bold to subtle.






Outfit Details

Coat: OASAP / Shirt: Target / Pants: Love Culture (old, similar
Bag: Tommy Hilfiger (love this) / Booties: Prima Donna 


For outfit 1, I wanted the base of my outfit to be all white, so I tucked a long sleeve teeinto a pair of white pants and added a white tote.  I decided to incorporate some pink and neutral tones by wearing this coat, printed scarf and booties.  This is a great way to wear a lighter color palette during the winter season.  I definitely suggest stocking up on some plain white shirts. They are especially great for layering. 






Outfit Details 

Coat: Target (similar) / Shirt: Target / Pants: Charlotte Russe (old, similar
Shoes: Tamar Collection / Clutch: Rebecca Minkoff / Necklace: Prima Donna 


For outfit 2, I went with a monochrome look.  I wanted the focal point of this outfit to be the white coat.  I have wanted a white coat for such a long time and finally came across this one at Target.  It was on clearance for only $20!  This can literally be paired with anything and it will instantly give your outfit that “chic factor.”  I also added a pair of printed heels to break up the solids. 






Outfit Details 

Sweater: Aeropostale (old) / Button Down: Target / Jeans: Mossimo
Booties: Prima Donna / Bag: H&M 


For outfit 3, it was all about layering.  The white button down is extremely versatile, as you have seen me style this one top multiple times.  I especially love wearing it underneath sweaters.  I think it’s time for me to get a few more of these.  I added a white bag too, so that the white would stand out a bit more.  This is a more subtle way to wear this color this season. 

How will you wear winter whites? :) 




Find your style at @TargetStyle
Compensation was provided by Target via Mode Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Target.


Share on :
Winter Whites
Winter Whites
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5