Pink & Leopard









Outfit Details 

Coat: OASAP / Sweater: H&M (similar) / Pants: Dynamite (similar)
Boots: Jennifer Lopez / Scarf: Dynamite (similar) / Bag: French Connection 


Today's outfit is a combo that I can't seem to get enough of lately: Black, Pink & Leopard.  I honestly wear this scarf almost every day.  It makes for the perfect pop of print.  It's crazy how just one little piece like this can take your outfit to a whole other level.  Without the scarf, this look wouldn't pop as much.  I really like pairing black on black and then adding a color and/or print in the mix.  So with this outfit, that's exactly what I did! :) This pink coat makes a great statement piece and it's so cozy too.  The first time I styled it, I went with a more "matchy" vibe, so this time I wanted to switch it up.  I feel as though I gravitate towards black pants quite often, but they literally go well with everything.  I definitely suggest stocking up on a couple of different styles this season. 

Now let's talk about these OTK boots for a minute!  I have been wanting a heeled pair for so long and my mom surprised me with these for Christmas.  She was so cute about it too.  She said, "I don't know if these were the ones you wanted, but they were on sale and the last pair.  I thought that they were there waiting for you, so I hope you want to keep them."  I heart her.  Of course I kept them!  I decided to pair them over my pants for some extra warmth and to add some edginess and more texture. 

It's snowing now!  Enjoy the day loves. 


-Get The Look-


Share on :
Pink & Leopard
Pink & Leopard
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5