Hair Tuck & Cowl Neck

Outfit Details 

Jacket: Dynamite (similar) / Sweater: Target (love this) / Jeans: Dynamite / Boots: Prima Donna 
 Earrings: Wren & Glory / Bag: French Connection (love this


Happy Friday babes! 
I'm closing this week off just the way I started it... on a casual note. :) I wore this a couple of days ago and was extremely cozy in this cowl neck sweater and shearling jacket.  I scored this jacket for 50% off by the way.  Love great deals!  


A big trend right now is tucking your hair into your sweater, specifically a turtleneck.  This gives the illusion of a faux bob and really adds some instant "chicness" to your look.  I tried this out with my cowl neck sweater for two main reason: 1. major hair static this day and 2. I did not feel like doing my hair.  Tucking it into the sweater actually solved both problems for me.  I get MAJOR hair static during the winter time and it's usually near the bottom half of my head.  You would think that tucking it into a sweater could make it worse, but it actually made it better for me.  It also helped create a little extra volume.  I'm not mad at that! 


I've been wearing the hell out of these OTK boots and for good reason.  These are literally the easiest and best shoes to throw on right now.  I love that they pair well with everything and of course are super comfortable.  


By the way, thank you so much to everyone for your sweet comments on my new blog design.  It means so much to me.  Cheers to the weekend! 


- Get The Look -

Share on :
Hair Tuck & Cowl Neck
Hair Tuck & Cowl Neck
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5