Statement Coat








Outfit Details 

Coat: Desigual (on sale!) / Sweater: H&M (love this) / Jeans: Target
Shoes: Prima Donna / Bag: olivia + joy (similar style)


It's a snow day over here in Jersey, but luckily we didn't get hit with as much as they were expecting.  #Juno, the snowstorm of 2015, was supposed to bring us at least 2 feet in the NYC area.  I'm happy that it wasn't so bad.  I know that some areas got hit much worse, so I hope you all stay safe and warm!

I wore this outfit over the weekend and was in the mood for some color.  How cool is this ombré shaggy coat?  I love the color mix and the detailing on the two front buttons.  It's really warm too, which makes it that much better.  Initially, I had no idea how to style this.  It's such a statement piece, so  I wanted to keep the rest of the look somewhat subtle.  I did want to brighten things up a little more though, so I decided to wear this mustard sweater.  I really like how it mixes with the colors in the coat.   The only bad thing about this sweater is that it wrinkles in literally 2.5 seconds.  [Boooo!]  I went with distressed denim because it also adds a little bit of edginess, which I love.  If you get stuck with outfits this season, just grab a statement coat and keep the rest of your look simple.   It will still be "winter chic." ;)

Happy Tuesday!

Share on :
Statement Coat
Statement Coat
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5