Abstract Floral + Neon

I hope that you all had a great Easter weekend!  This is what I wore for the special occasion. 









Top: Lovers & Friends (here) c/o / Skort: SheInside (here) c/o 
Shoes: Forever21 (similar) / Earrings: Daisy Gem (here)
Midi Rings: Prima Donna (here)

I think that this might be one of my favorite combinations.  I got this blouse when I was in LA visiting the Lovers & Friends showroom.  Isn't it gorgeous?  I absolutely love the abstract floral print and blue/neon combo.  I really wanted to shoot in this while I was out in Cali, but by this point I was running out of things to wear and I didn't have anything to pair this with.  When I got home, this "skort" was waiting for me.  It worked out perfectly because I think these two pieces were made for each other!  I didn't get photos of the back, but this skirt is actually shorts too :) 

White roses symbolize purity, innocence, spirituality and sympathy.  I thought it was a good color choice for Easter.   I have to say that it felt great to shoot with my mom again.  I know I was only away for two weeks, but taking pictures with her has really formed a stronger bond between us.  I really cherish it.  On special days, like Easter, I'm reminded of how thankful I am to still have her in my life.  Spending time with my family means everything to me.  

Happy Monday <3

Get The Look 

Share on :
Abstract Floral + Neon
Abstract Floral + Neon
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5