Romantic

I wore this maxi dress out to dinner in LA.  It was one of those pieces that on me, looked better in person than in pictures.  But I did get a few to share! 





Maxi Dress: Lovers & Friends (here) c/o / Earrings: Daisy Gem 
Ring: Capwell (here) / Shoes: Zara (similar style)


To me, this whole look has somewhat of a romantic and elegant feel.  Since I'm so petite, it's a really long maxi on me, but I liked the way that it swept the ground a little when I walked.  I know you can't see my shoes, but I put on my nude heels from Zara.  I tried to get as much height as I could.  I think the best part about this dress is the criss cross detailing.  I love when something looks one way in the front and completely different in the back.  It's a great element of surprise when you walk away ;) This color is spring perfection and definitely one of my favorites at the moment.  Because of the high neckline, I decided to do a bun and these statement earrings that I can't seem to get enough of.  

Have a lovely day! 


Share on :
Romantic
Romantic
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5