Merci Beaucoup

Happy Tuesday lovelies! It's time for a little bit of neon. 








Crop Top: Forever21 (here) / Bralette: Forever21 (also love)
Jeans: Forever21(here) / Shoes: Zara (here) / Clutch: Galian 


I picked up these pieces before heading out to LA.  It's hard for me to find denim that fit me well so I usually end up getting them at places like F21 and H&M.  #petitegirlprobs! I thought this neon crop tank was super cute and I love the "Merci Beaucoup" written on it.  The best way to wear tops like this is with a bralette underneath so you don't have to see your regular bra on the sides.  This one has a lace trimming on the top which adds a little something extra to the look.  The studded clutch also brings a bit of edginess too.  I wore this for a night out over here but it's another outfit that would also work well for the day with flats!  It's casual but still fun :)

I head back to Jersey tomorrow, so sad, but I still have a bunch of outfits to share.  It's been a great two weeks out here and I can't wait to come back.
Hope you have a fab day!


Share on :
Merci Beaucoup
Merci Beaucoup
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5