Cali Casual Cool

Happy Monday babes!
I'm still over here in Cali and wore this last week.  It felt great being able to wear shorts again!









Shorts: Vanilla Star c/o / Tank: Forever21(here) / Cardigan: Charlotte Russe (similar)
Shoes: Zara (also love) / Sunglasses: ZeroUV (similar) c/o / Bag: olivia + joy


Pairing long cardigans with denim shorts is one of my favorite things to do for the spring and summer seasons.  I just love the whole casual cool and laid back vibe that this look gives off.  I wore something similar last summer that you might remember.  If you don't have an oversized/long cardi then I highly suggest getting one.  They're such a great staple and are extremely versatile.  Plus, they keep you warm on those breezy days and are super easy to add to your outfits.  I packed this one last minute and I'm so happy that I did.  It was the perfect pop of color for this look.  You could even wear something like this with flats for the day and then transition it into the night with a pair of heels like me.  I'm all about distressed denim right now and these shorts are super cute with the side lace detailing.  They're the perfect mix of girly & edgy.  The finishing touch was this pair of gold mirrored sunnies.  I'm still loving this trend, especially in gold!

I hope that you all have a beautiful day :)

instagram | facebook | twitter | youtube

Share on :
Cali Casual Cool
Cali Casual Cool
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5