Capwell Lookbook Shoot

Today I'm sharing some photos from a blogger lookbook shoot that I did with Capwell for their spring collection!  







Blazer: H&M (similar) / Top:  Forever21(here)
Jeans: Aeropostale (also love) / Shoes: Charlotte Russe (black version)
Necklace (here), Earrings (here), Cuff (here): Capwell 


I styled two different looks but decided to post them separately.  I wanted something chic and springy but still with somewhat of a laid back vibe.  This ended up being a last minute outfit so thankfully I brought all of these things with me to the shoot.  I love pairing menswear inspired pieces with something a little more feminine.  I think it makes a great contrast.  Every time I wear these heels, the blue suede shoes song comes to mind lol They add such a fun pop of color, especially with the white blazer.

Now let's talk about these accessories!  This lucite/chain crystal cuff makes a fab statement piece.  It took me some time to really get into the whole lucite trend, but I really like it now.  These earrings were the perfect pair, since they're also lucite and crystal.  The triangle shape adds a nice effect.  Since this was a jewelry focused shoot, why not go all out, right?  So we added this stunning white chain & rhinestone necklace in the mix.  It was a really fun day :) I'll be sharing the other look soon!

Happy humpity hump day <3


Share on :
Capwell Lookbook Shoot
Capwell Lookbook Shoot
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5