Pastels & Palm Trees

Happy Thursday babes!
I wore this dress a few nights ago in Rancho for dinner and shot in their Central Park.  I love having the palm trees in the background.  The scenery here is perfection! 








Dress: Catch Bliss (here) c/o / Shoes: Zara (similar) / Clutch: Dynamite
Bracelet (here) & Ring (here): Capwell / Earrings: OASAP


I've been taking full advantage of this cali weather and wearing tons of dresses and skirts.  The style of this one is so cute and girly.  I like how it flares out a little at the bottom and of course, the adorable bow detailing in the back!  It's always fun when the back of a dress makes just as much of a statement as the front.  I went with nude heels since it was for night time, but it would also look super cute during the day with a pair of flat sandals.  Versatile dresses during the spring/summer are the best.
I wanted to keep this look simple, but did some subtle color blocking with a coral/pink statement bracelet.  I also added this gorgeous green opal ring and finished it all off with a gold clutch.  I love pastels for spring.

Enjoy your day loves!
<3



Share on :
Pastels & Palm Trees
Pastels & Palm Trees
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5