Matching Set

Yay for Friday!  I wore this a few days ago to Victoria Gardens out here in Racho Cucamonga.  It's a beautiful outside shopping center.  I took photos here last year too.  I am now staying until next week and I don't want to leave! 









Crop Top & Skirt: Dana Maxx / Shoes: Steve Madden (similar)
Sunglasses: Rivet & Sway / Necklace: Wild Butterfly 
Ring: Capwell (here)

My obsession with crop tops and full midi skirts continues with this beautiful two-piece set from from Dana Maxx.  I stopped by their showroom before my trip and borrowed this, although I wish I could keep it!  I love the crochet detailing and the fact that it's a matching set.  I've been wanting one for such a long time so I was really looking forward to wearing this out here in Cali.  I sort of broke my own rule by wearing ankle strap heels with this length, but since the straps are not thick and the shoes are such a light color, I decided to just go for it.  I guess that's why they say to "never say never!"
I wanted to keep this outfit all neutral for the most part and then added my new favorite green ring and a bright pink lip for some color.  I love the messy side braid and need to start doing my hair this way more often.  It's perfect for such warm days.

On the last two photos, I was in mid spin and thankfully this skirt has a slip underneath lol! I thought they were really cool motion shots so decided to include them.  I have a thing for twirling!  I have so many candid and silly shots that I need to start posting on here more.

Happy weekend loves!


Share on :
Matching Set
Matching Set
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5