What's in my make-up bag?

DSC_0910 (2)

I have been wanting to do make-up / beauty related post for ages, but somehow I never got around to it. As in the last months I have traveled quite a lot and am constantly moving between two apartments, it is a necessity for me to have my makeup bag ready at all times. I have much more than I need for a day-to-day make-up, but I need options!  So let's get started!


DSC_0914

Before applying my makeup in need to moisturize my skin, so that the foundation goes on easier.
  • Olay complete care: is the perfect cream for spring/summer. It is light and hydrating at the same time and it has SPF 15 , which is a big bonus. Using a cream that has SPF helps preventing wrinkles and cancer!
  • Rimmel London Wake me up foundation: one of my friends bought it and I loved it on her skin so I decided to buy it and I love it! I feel like I have no make-up on when I use it.
  • Rimmel London Wake me up concealer: is an amazing product, I have been using it for for more than a year now. As I have dark circles under my eye I need to use it and have developed an obsession for them.
  • Collection 2000 concealer: is the one which has nothing written on it, because I have been using it since I bought it. It is one of the best ones I have ever tried out. Unfortunately it can't be bought in Romania, only in the UK. So if you travel there, take a look in Boots and check out the Collection 2000 display.
  • Essence Stay Allday 16h concealer: it's a new purchase but it quite a good one.
  • Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder: it's an amazing product, I recommend it to everyone.
  • Catrice Allround Concealer: I bought it from Hungary mainly because you can't find this brand in Romania. It has all you need for hiding redness, pimples and even dark circles.


DSC_0923

I never really used any blushes but this year has become my blush year! My first one was the Miss Sporty in 003 Sienna. I heard really great things about the Rimmel London Blush in 150 Live Pink so I had to buy it. It is a perfect one for spring/summer, it gives you the radiance you need in this time of the year. From Catrice I have the Multi Colour Blush in 060 Straberry Frappucino, Defining Blush in 030 Love&Peach. For bronzers I have the Catrice Sun Glow Matt Bronzing Powder in Medium Skin, it is a good product for contouring. 

DSC_0925

For eye shadows I have a Douglas  matte palette and I just love it! I also use it for filling in my eyebrows and contouring my face. I have been looking for a new one but they don't have it anymore. During my trip to Budapest, I found another palette from Catrice (Absolute Nude eyeshadow palette) and it seems to be a good purchase! Plus a perfect make up needs a perfect eye liner as well, I just love these three: Fast Stroke Eye Liner by Collection; Glam Eyes by Rimmel London and Maybelline EyeStudio Drama Gel Eyeliner!

DSC_0938

I always had a tiny problem with my lashes, since I have straight and little ones. So I have to use a lash curler, and I've been trying out a lot of them, but this one from Primark proves to be the best one for my type of lashes. As for mascara's, I usually use one of these two,  WONDER lash mascara from Oriflame or Great Lash from Maybelline. For a plus effect, I also use occasionally eyebrow powder from Oriflame also.

DSC_0945

Every girl need at least half a dozen of lipsticks, from nude all the way to bold ones. For hydration I use Baby Lips Cherry Me from Maybelline or Natural Volume from Nivea. My favorite nude-ish lipsticks are from Catrice and Manhattan, I always carry them with me. When going out or taking some photos, I tend to use some bold lipsticks, my current favorites are from Apocalips, they are just freaking amazing, such a deep color and moisturising as well! 

DSC_0960

These are the brushed I usually use, they are fine, but I really hope I can buy some better ones, since I think the whole make up depends on them! Saci ordered a big set of make up brushes from an online store, but our older ones are way better from Avon/Elite/Marionnaud.

DSC_0982

Hope you liked this post, we thought of maybe doing more posts on beauty and make up products, even tutorials if you would like to see some! So don't forget to tell us your opinion!


Have a great weekend!
xoxo,
Kinga
Share on :
What's in my make-up bag?
What's in my make-up bag?
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5