Jumpsuit Love

Hello from Cali! It's been a crazy past few days but I love being back on the west coast.  The weather is beautiful and of course, so is the scenery.  Lucky FABB was on Friday & Saturday and it was so much fun.  I wore this outfit the first night I landed in LA to an event and then dinner.  








Photos: Christine 

Jumpsuit: Charlotte Russe (here) c/o / Jacket: Charlotte Russe (also love)
Shoes: Nine West (slingback version) / Bag: olivia + joy / Necklace: Bar III (here) c/o 
Sunglasses: Rivet & Sway


It's been such a long time since I've worn a jumpsuit aka an adult onesie.  Typically they're way too long on me and it's been hard finding one that I can work with.  But this one, even though it's a little long, I was able to tuck the bottoms underneath.  I wanted to make this edgy so I styled my tan moto jacket on top.  It also helped to keep my shape and allowed me to wear a bra since the back of this has a crisscross style.  I think both pieces ended up complimenting each other really well.  I decided to add some print with my snakeskin heels.  I've been obsessed with them lately and they'll be in my next post too!  I think wearing them was a little unexpected, which I like :)  This coral color is spring perfection.  It's definitely one of my favorites at the moment.

Can't wait to share more outfit photos from Cali with you!  
Hope you all have a lovely Monday. 
<3


Share on :
Jumpsuit Love
Jumpsuit Love
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5