Canvas Kicks

I ditched the heels this weekend for a cute and comfy pair of canvas sneakers!









Sweater: Aeropostale (also love) / Jacket: Charlotte Russe (here) / Jeans: Dittos
Sneakers: Mandee (similar TOMS version) / Bag: Galian
 Lipstick: Covergirl Bombshell Explosion 


Wearing heels has become such a constant thing for me that sometimes I forget to focus on flats.  It's funny because I am so used to being in heels that I feel sort of awkward in shoes like this.  When taking these photos, I totally did the whole "invisible heel" thing because that felt more natural to me, ha! But I have to admit that I was soooo comfortable in these and will definitely be wearing them more often.  I really want to incorporate more flats into my outfits this spring/summer because realistically, a girl needs her flats!  Over the weekend, I did a little bit of shopping and found these canvas kicks for only $10.  They're just so cute for wearing during the day and for a price like that, I bought two different styles.  I am going to be bringing both pairs with me on my LA trip this week.  As I mentioned in last week's post, I used to be a sneaker girl.  I had everything from Jordans to dunks! But now, this is my kind of sneaker ;)  The print makes them so much more fun and fashionable.

On another note, my blog has reached a milestone with over 1million views!  Thank you all so much for the constant support and for taking the time to view my posts.  I have so much love for you.
Happy 1st day of April & make sure you don't fall for any of those April fools jokes ;)

<3


Share on :
Canvas Kicks
Canvas Kicks
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5