A Favorite Combo








Outfit Details 

Blazer: (old) H&M (similar) / Shorts: Dress Up (here) / Tank: H&M (similar)
Shoes: Zara (similar on sale) / Sunglasses: Rivet & Sway


I'm wearing one of my favorite summer combos: printed shorts and a blazer.  It's no surprise that this is equivalent to my favorite fall combo: printed pants and a blazer lol You guys know I am print and blazer obsessed! Truthfully, I put this blazer in my "no longer want" pile when I was recently cleaning out my closet.  I've had it for about three years now and only wore it once or twice.  I can't even remember the last time I wore it, but for some reason I kept holding on to it.  When I got these shorts, I was trying to think of different ways to style them.  I love the pink and navy blue combo and was hoping to play up on the blue a bit more.  Then I remembered this blazer and decided to take it out to play again.  I'm still debating if I should keep it or toss it!

I think it's a good idea to stock up on printed shorts for summer.  There are so many different styles to choose from, both dressy & casual, so they've got you covered for the day and night.  They're super easy to style and perfect for wearing on those brutally hot summer days.  I have a few other pairs that I will be wearing soon.

I'll be sharing part one of my Montreal trip tomorrow!
Happy hump day ;)

Shop Printed Shorts


Share on :
A Favorite Combo
A Favorite Combo
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5