{ All that glitter }

1


2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9

{ Persunmall top; Orsay shorts, bag and sunnies; H&M espadrilles and rings; Accessorize necklace }

     When I first saw these beautiful espadrilles on Instagram, I instantly fell in love! I knew I just have to have them! It's pink, it's glittery and it's so comfortable. Plus espadrilles are so in trend nowadays, so when we went shopping this weekend and saw them in my size, I bought them without thinking. Of course, I decided to style it with a lot of pink, a color that we are really addicted to nowadays!
     We are still in exam time, two weeks to go now! But we will post, we already have some great pictures waiting to be published and another great collaboration is on it's way! And because we love to make a big thing out of everything, it's gonna be a little special post! Let's hope it will be up next Sunday! We will keep you posted, and if you want to see more photos, just check out our Instagram account! 


Have an amazing week!
xoxo,
Kinga


Share on :
{ All that glitter }
{ All that glitter }
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5