June Beauty Favorites


It's time to talk beauty!  
I know it's officially July, but I wanted to share some of my favorite beauty products that I used frequently through out the month of June.  :) 



I've taken my coffee obsession to a whole new level with this body scrub.  I've been using this for about a month now on my face and body and I have to say, it's one of the best scrubs I have ever used.  It targets cellulite, psoriasis, stretch marks and acne.  It also helps to moisturize and tone your skin. 
 I actually have dermatitis, which is very similar to psoriasis.  For me, it's brought on by stress so whenever I have a lot happening at once, or experience any type of anxiety, it comes out.  I mainly get it on my legs, but sometimes my hands and arms too.  It started the summer after my dad passed.  Luckily, it's not as bad as it used to be, but it's always something that I've been a little bit insecure about.  It recently came back out and I noticed that this coffee scrub has really helped to fade those spots!  If you have psoriasis or anything similar, I definitely suggest giving this a try.  You're supposed to use it all over your body 2-3 times a week, focusing on your problem areas the most, and leave it on for 10 minutes.  After using it consistently, you will start seeing improvement! 



I am all about eye creams.  I tend to use the same one for awhile, but then I like to switch it up and try something new.  I use this one every morning after showering and before applying my makeup.  It's seriously magic in a jar.  Now this one is a little pricy at $34, but don't let the size of the jar fool you.  It lasts awhile.  I've been using this one for almost two months and I still have more than half left.  I only use a little bit, but it's enough that I can see a difference.  It brightens up my dark circles and reduces the appearance of fine lines.  It's not greasy either, which is a plus in my book!  



When it comes to concealing dark circles, I pretty much give anything a try.  I heard some great things about Physicians Formula and this was actually my first time trying out one of their products.  I'm also currently using their blush, which I might post about next beauty round up.  I always put on this highlighter after my concealer and it just helps to brighten my eyes up more, but in a natural looking way.  This is supposed to restore the glow of natural, naked skin and so far so good!  



I've been using this for a few months now, as you can see in the photo it's halfway gone.  I was looking for a good matte bronzer and something that would look natural when applying.  I noticed that the one I was using before gave my skin an orange tint.  I hate that! But this one works much better for me and it even smells exactly like chocolate!  It's infused with real cocoa powder and long-wearing pigments.  If you're looking for a light matte bronzer, then I highly recommend giving this one a try. 



Since I just recently re-did ombré in my hair, I've noticed how quickly it's made my ends look dry.  That's definitely the one thing I've always hated about dying my hair.  But after using this oil mist for the past month, I've already seen some improvements.  I spray this all over, but I focus mainly on my ends.  It's made with a rare blend of 5 exotic oils which help to fight split ends, frizz, dullness, dryness and rough feel.  This has definitely made my hair silky smooth and it's helped to get rid of frizzies.  It also adds a natural looking shine too. I was a little skeptical about this at first because I didn't want the oil to make my hair look greasy, but as long as you don't overdo it, it won't.

Hopefully this post introduced you to some new beauty products! :)
And congrats to the winner of my giveaway, Jacqui! Thanks to everyone who entered. 
Have a great day loves. 

Shop The Post 


Share on :
June Beauty Favorites
June Beauty Favorites
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5