LPD: From Day To Night


Happy hump day!  
For today's post, I teamed up with Missguided to style this LPD (little purple dress) from day to night.  I love being able to wear something in multiple ways, especially when it can easily transition from something casual to a little more dressy. 

Day Look  








Outfit Details 

Dress: Missguided (here) / Sandals: Naughty Monkey (old, similar here
Tote: Tommy Hilfiger (similer style) / Sunglasses: Charlotte Russe (old, similar here

For the day, I wanted to go with something simple but bold, which is why I decided to wear these lavender mirrored sunglasses.  I got them last year and never got around to wearing them so I thought this was the perfect opportunity.  There is so much that you can do with this skater dress, but I wanted to leave all of the accessorizing for my night look.  I just went with my everyday necklace and bracelets.  I love it when you can wear both flats and heels with the same piece.  I thought that these gold embellished sandals were a good choice for this look.  A big tote is always needed for the day to hold all your things.  I've been using this one quite frequently, especially for my trips into the city.  I added the flower as a fun daytime accessory. :) And as for the hair and makeup, I went with a light pink lip and ponytail for a "casual chic" vibe.  This look works well for going out to brunch with friends. 


Night Look 







Outfit Details 

Dress: Missguided (here) / Belt: Missguided (here) / Shoes: Missguided (here)
Clutch: Dynamite (old, also love) / Necklace & Cuff: Oia Jules


The night look was all about the accessories.  It's the best way to dress up something simple.  I added this thin gold plated belt to redefine my waistline, a statement necklace to bring another element to the outfit and this purple stone cuff that matched beautifully with the dress.  I got this cuff during the holiday season and never wore it, but I'm happy I saved it for this outfit!  To keep up with the gold theme, I thought this sequin box clutch was the best option.  As for the shoes, I decided to wear these white ankle strap sandals that compliment the white belt.  I have a serious obsession with ankle strap heels, but these are a little bit different than my other pairs.  You can't see it in the photos, but they actually have a snakeskin print on them.  For my makeup, I wanted something more bold for the night.  I'm wearing Urban Decay Venom lipstick and purple eye shadow.  I usually stick to neutrals on the eyes, but wanted to make them pop a bit more.  It's the night time right, so let your hair down and have some fun! ;) This look is great for dinner & drinks with friends. 

Which one is your favorite? 
Have a stylish day! 
<3


Shop The Looks 


Share on :
LPD: From Day To Night
LPD: From Day To Night
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5