Shades Of White








Outfit Details 

Top: Dress Up (here) / Jeans: Dynamite (here) / Shoes: Missguided (here)
Bag: Tommy Hilfiger / Necklace: Capwell (here) / Sunglasses: Zero UV (similar here)


Happy Friday everyone! 
 I'll keep today's post short & sweet.  I really like playing around with different shades of the same color, and currently white is a favorite for summer.  I wore this a couple of days ago when I went into the city.  I just wanted something casual and comfortable but also chic.  I think a great way to achieve this look is with a pair of boyfriend jeans.  I just can't seem to get enough of their relaxed fit.  I decided to style mine with this crop top that I wore in Montreal.  The print on the top is actually the same as the print on my shoes so they ended up being a perfect match.  I brought a pair of flats with me in my tote though, which is a must for walking around NYC! 

Thanks so much to everyone who came out last night for the Poshmark party.  I had a great time with you all!  And don't forget to enter my giveaway. <3



Get The Look 



Share on :
Shades Of White
Shades Of White
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5