Olive Summer






Outfit Details 

Crop Top: (old) Furor Moda (similar) / Skirt: Fadsphere (here) / Shoes: Nine West (slingback version)
Sunglasses: Zero UV (similar) (also love) / Necklace: Capwell (here) / Bag: Charlotte Russe 


Crop top season is backkkk!  This 80 something degree weather has me feeling all sorts of wonderful.  It's not officially summer yet, but it sure does feel like it. I wanted to do a sexy, but still classy & chic ensemble for going out with friends. I think one of the best ways to achieve this look is by pairing a crop top with a skirt that comes above the belly button.  I love that little bit of skin showing in the midsection because it's just enough and not too much.  I'm not comfortable wearing a crop top with anything low rise, unless I am on the beach or something :)  

I thought that this skirt was really cool and different.  I don't have anything in this olive color and the netting adds a little bit of edginess.  I knew when I got it that it would look better with a crop instead of something tucked in.  I decided on these snakeskin print pumps because they bring a different feel and dimension to the whole look.  I also wanted to keep the same color palette from head-to-toe and these shoes were a great way to do just that.  And as for my accessories: a statement necklace, mirrored sunglasses and bold lip!

Hope your day is off to a fab start. <3

Shop Crop Tops


Share on :
Olive Summer
Olive Summer
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5