Ruffled









Trying to get rid of the mosquitos lol

Outfit Details

Blazer: H&M (old, similar here) / Top: Dex (here on clearance) / Shorts: Forever21 (here)
Shoes: Zara (similar) / Necklace: Dynamite / Clutch: Grateful Bags
Sunglasses: Charlotte Russe (also love)


Ok, I'm starting to lose track of all the floral pieces that I own.  It's an addiction that I never thought I would have.  But I couldn't resist these ruffled shorts.  Initially, I bought them with the hopes that I would get to wear them while I was in Montreal.  But because of the crazy rain over there, that never happened.  I've mentioned before that most of the tops I have are simple, solid colored ones and I just recently added this one to the bunch.  I've already worn it about 3 or 4 times this past month because it's the perfect way to add a pop of color to any outfit.  When I bought these shorts, I knew that these two pieces would work well together.  The only problem when tucking in shirts like this is that they sometimes bulge out on the sides, which can be a little unflattering to our figures.  The best way to solve this issue is by putting a blazer or jacket on top.  Voila! No more bulge.  I think that's one of the reasons why my obsession with blazers has grown so much over the years.  They make every outfit better, at least I think so. :)

I wanted to let you guys know about a huge summer sample sale that Capwell is having this Thursday & Friday in NYC.  So if you live in the area and need some new jewels, try to pass by and check it out.  Their pieces will go up to 75% off!


Enjoy your day loves!


 Get The Look 


Share on :
Ruffled
Ruffled
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5