Floral Onesie








Outfit Details 

Jumpsuit: K'Talie (here) / Shoes: Zara (similar) / Bag: olivia + joy (here
Cuff: Prima Donna (here) / Sunglasses: Charlotte Russe (here) / Earrings: LMae Boutique
Necklace: Love Always 


I feel like I should be in Miami right now with this outfit.  It's what I instantly thought of when I got this jumpsuit or shall I say "adult onesie." It's so colorful and vibrant, which is perfect for summer.  All I'm missing are some palm trees behind me!  I guess you can say I took my floral obsession to a whole new level with this look.  If something like this is too much for you on a regular night out, then it would be a great outfit to wear if you go away on vacation somewhere tropical this summer!

Honestly, when I wear things like this that really stand out, I actually feel much more confident.   It's sort of like saying, "This is me.  Here I am."  We all have our insecurities and because of that we tend to hide behind them, whether we realize it or not.  So don't be afraid to fight through those insecurities and be bold every once in awhile.  I've found that it actually helps to build up confidence. <3

Happy Monday loves!
instagram | facebook | twitter | youtube

Shop Floral Jumpsuits 


Share on :
Floral Onesie
Floral Onesie
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5