Kickin' Back










Outfit Details 

Denim Jacket: Old Navy (here) / Tank: Dynamite (similar) / Skirt: Zara (similar)
Sneakers: Mandee (Vans version) / Bag: Philip Lim x Target / Sunglasses: Charlotte Russe (here)
Necklace: Love Always 


I brought these canvas kicks out to play on Tuesday for a laid back day of running errands and seeing some friends.  I wanted to focus on the three Cs when getting dressed: Cute, Casual & Comfy.  I think this outfit did the trick.  You might remember a similar pair of sneakers in pink that I wore a few months back.  I had mentioned that I got these for only $10!  I should have gotten a few more pairs at that price because they really are so cute and comfy, especially for summer.  

I love the whole look of a skirt and sneakers.  It's a nice change from wearing it with heels. I've worn this skirt so much and it's always fun creating something new with it every time.  Initially, I just had on the tank with no jacket.  The outfit looked too "blah" though, so I decided to add on my denim jacket and it really pulled the whole look together.  Jean jackets were my absolute favorite when growing up.  I used to put patches and pins all over mine haha I'm so happy that they've come back around.  They are a definite staple piece to have.  I'm sure you guys will be seeing a lot more of this one on the blog. :)

Happy Thursday beauties!

Get The Look 


Share on :
Kickin' Back
Kickin' Back
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5