Vintage Inspired







Outfit Details 

Dress: Virgos Lounge (here) / Shoes: Charles David (here) / Cluch: Dynamite (similar)


I'm starting this week off with a special occasion dress and something a little different than what I normally wear.  I think one of the best parts about fashion is just getting to have fun with it and branching out to try different styles.  I've always been a big fan of vintage pieces and I really wish that my mom had held on to more of her clothes from years ago.  This dress definitely has a vintage inspired feel to it.  The photos do not even do it justice.  The beaded detailing is so beautiful in person and I love the open back.  

 I have to admit that I felt like I was channeling Jasmine from Aladdin.  All I needed was my magic carpet. lol!  I wore this to the Posh Party that I co-hosted last week.  It might not seem like the typical "party dress," but that's what I loved about it.  I wanted to try something different.  In terms of the styling, I just kept it simple with gold heels and a few accessories.  I wanted to let the dress be the statement.  Thank you Virgos Lounge for this pretty little gem! 


Have a great day loves! 

Share on :
Vintage Inspired
Vintage Inspired
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5