Current Love Affair








Outfit Details 

Vest: OASAP (here) / Shorts: Little Mistress (here) / Top: Cotton On (similar style
Shoes: Missguided (similar style) / Bag: Galian (here) / Necklace: Dynamite (similar style
Sunglasses: Rivet & Sway (similar)


I'm currently having a love affair with this vest.  If you follow me on insta, then you've seen it a ton of times already. (apologies)  I literally want to pair it with everything and definitely need to get one in black too.  I think the first time I styled it on the blog, I mentioned that it would probably become a summer staple for me and it definitely has.  It's also going to work as a great transitional piece into the fall since you can pair a long sleeve top underneath.  If you're looking to get a vest, I highly suggest getting one in white.  It's the perfect way to make some of your outfits stand out.

I've been in a long term relationship with floral print now, so I could not resist getting another pair of shorts.  Since I have so many similar ones, I do my best to create completely different looks for each of them.  Printed bottoms have also become a staple in my wardrobe.  I paired these with the same pink top that I wore last week. (here) Reworking the same items into different looks has been a constant for me lately.  And then of course, I couldn't resist my favorite bright pink lipstick.

Happy Tuesday!



Get The Look 


Share on :
Current Love Affair
Current Love Affair
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5