White x Red x Leopard








Outfit Details 

Blazer: Charlotte Russe (old, love this one) / Jeans: H&M (old, similar white jeans
Top: NY & Co (similar) / Shoes: Bakers (old, love this version) / Clutch: Clare V via Poshmark 
Necklace: N/A (similar) / Sunglasses: Rivet & Sway (similar aviators


I challenged myself to put together a look with a couple of my older pieces and this is what I came up with!  As great as it is to get new things to wear, I also like showing my older pieces some love too and coming up with different ways to style them.  I actually haven't worn these white jeans in a very long time.  I'm a huge fan of white on white.  I've done a couple of different all white outfits in the past.  This time though, I wanted to incorporate a bright pop of color and a fun print, so what's better than red and leopard?!  I threw on the chain necklace and aviators to bring a little bit of edginess to this chic look.  What's your favorite way to wear white?

Happy Friday & cheers to the weekend!


Get The Look


Share on :
White x Red x Leopard
White x Red x Leopard
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5