Joggers







Outfit Details 

Crop top: Dynamite (also love) / Pants: Charlotte Russe (here) / Shoes: Zara (similar ankle strap version
Bag: Philip Lim x Target (similar version) / Sunglasses: Charlotte Russe (oversized cat eye version)


I never met a crop top I didn't like and the same goes for printed pants.  So for me, the two combined was a win-win.  This is actually my first pair of joggers.  I'm not really used to wearing this style, but I was looking forward to giving them a try since they're a bit different from what I typically wear.  The bottoms have an elastic band, but since I'm so short they sort of folded over on me creating more of a wide leg look. haha They're super comfortable though and a fun statement piece.  Keyword being fun!

  You can never go wrong with black and white (one of my favorite combos) so I kept it simple and added a dark lip for a little bit of fall inspiration.  This is a lip crayon from Sonia Kashuk.  I can't wear to start wearing darker lip shades again more frequently. 

Happy Tuesday loves <3 

Shop The Post 


Share on :
Joggers
Joggers
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5