A Skort Situation

1


Skirt - Kurtmann, similar here and here 
Shirt - From my mom's closet
Necklace - Sammydress 
Glasses - Firmoo
Heels - Milanoo
Bag - Zara


2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
91

     I've gone back to the basics with this outfit! I just love black & white outfits with a splash of red. The good thing about black shorts and white shirts is that they can be worn throughout the year in many combinations.  I've always loved garments that are unique and different, in other words I was not the basics kind of gal. As I get older and mature I find myself gravitating towards clean cuts and shapes . With that said, I am a sucker for bold and statement jewelry, I think they give an outfit the final touch. I know that not everyone is into bold necklaces ,but it's worth a try!
     Ever since last year skort mania is in full swing. I personally like it a lot but didn't find anything I liked. Last summer Zara came out white and black skort, which every fashion blogger seemed to have bought, but I was searching for a similar one but different. I found this gorgeous pair on Kurtmann's page and I really like it. You will see more post with it for sure.
     For the shoes I choose these lovely red heels from Milanoo, which are a replicate of the Burberry spring and Summer 2014 collection heels. They are very well made and super comfy and so much cheaper then the Burberry ones.
     For the necklace I chose this bold Zara inspired one from Sammydress. I saw this necklace last year at Zara but couldn't justify buying it, it was at 35-40 Euro's. But as I saw it on their site I had to have it, especially at 12, 36 $, a quarter of the original price.
Hope you have enjoyed this post.

Have a lovely day!
XOXO
Kinga

P.S.: If you are looking for shorts check out the links bellow. XO

Desktop21


 1- here     2- here     3- here
 4- here     5- here     6- here
Share on :
A Skort Situation
A Skort Situation
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5